With the successful launch of the Vivo V7+, Vivo fans and tech enthusiasts here in the Philippines are now hands-on with the newest from the V series of Vivo – the Vivo V7.
Vivo, a young leading global smartphone brand known for its commitment in bringing advanced technology and stylish products to consumers, is thrilled to share that the newest offering in the brand’s line-up of top-of-the-line smartphones is now here in the Philippines.
The Vivo V7 is the newest addition to the V series and promises to be a powerful shooter with an all screen display. Equipped with advanced technology including Vivo’s 24MP front-facing camera.
Much like its predecessor, the V7+, the V7 features a bezel-less all-screen display. The V7’s 5.7-inch all screen display which offers 12.5% more visual display area compared to traditional 16:9 screens let users show off their individuality and enable self-expression on a much clearer and bigger screen.
Vivo rolled out the V7 with a series of fun-filled events featuring the brand’s hottest influencers.
Here are some of the celebs who graced the launch events:
- SM Bacolod- Boybandph
- SM Naga- Sassa Dagdag
- SM Novaliches-Ashley Rivera and Tj Monterde
- Star Mall Shaw – Paul Salas
- and many more.
FOR MORE visit www.vivo.com/ph or FOLLOW them on FB and IG @vivophil and Twitter @vivo_phil
Latest posts by raindeocampo (see all)
- It’s a Girl! Singer Maricris Garcia Reveals That She’s Going to Have a Baby La Diva - October 1, 2020
- 18B Views and Counting! Learning is Trending with #TikTokU - October 1, 2020
- Frontline Pilipinas | TV5’s New Primetime News Program Features Raffy Tulfo, Cheryl Cosim and Luchi Cruz-Valdes - September 30, 2020