Ten days after its official Philippine launch in SM City Bacolod, Vivo V7 made touchdown in Mega Manila at the SM North EDSA Cyberzone Event Center last November 28 for the brand’s official Manila Launch with Multi-talented Kapuso superstar and Vivo ambassador Julie Anne San Jose.
The much awaited event was graced by Ms. Hazel Bascon, Vivo Philippines Vice President and Head of Sales and Vivo Product expert Mr. Patrick Villareal who explained the exciting new features of the Vivo V7.
The Vivo V7 Key Features:
- CAMERA REAR: 16 MP LED Flash, Autofocus and f/2.0 aperture
- CAMERA FRONT: 24 MP with f/2.0 aperture and Screen Flash
- 5.7″ IPS LCD with 18:9 aspect ratio / 720×1440 HD Display
- Nougat with Funtouch OS 3.2
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 450
- 1.8GHz Octa Core Cortex-A53 CPU
- Adreno 506 Graphics Set
- 4Gb RAM
- 32Gb Memory – up to 256Gb via MicroSD
- DualSim (nano)
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)/ 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS / Bluetooth 4.2
- MicroUSB 2.0 / OTG / A-GPS
- 3.5 Audio Jack / FM Radio
- Fingerprint Sensor / Proximity & Ambient Light Sensors / Compass & Accelerometer
- 3000 mAh Li-ion
- Colors: Gold and Black
- Price: 14,990 Pesos
Hosted by Vivo ambassador and DJ/Vlogger Ashley Rivera (aka Petra Mahalimuyak), the launch event kicked-off with opening performances from Vivo influencers acoustic duo Joaqui Madamba and Dino Robles, and Kapuso boyband ONE UP.
The crowd goes wild as Julie Anne San Jose hits the Vivo stage singing two popular renditions – Bruno Mars’ Versace On The Floor and Dua Lipa’s Nw Rules.
Watch the video’s here:
Just in time for the holidays, Vivo is also mounting a special Christmas campaign to anchor the traditions of the most awaited holiday of the year and Vivo as a brand. The Christmas campaign involves booth stands in participating malls where Vivo enthusiasts may take their best Christmas selfie with Santa Claus, say hi to their favorite Vivo Family at the Vivo Phone Booth, get a chance to be Vivo’s all-screen cover girl or cover guy at the Cover Page booth and to experience the new Vivo V7 at the Experience tables. People who drop by the Vivo booth stand are also entitled to a prize upon completing their rounds in all of the featured booths.
The Vivo V7, according to Ms Bascon, is the result of Vivo’s on-going effort in understanding the needs of today’s young people, as the company continues its growth trajectory and international expansion by providing stylish and dynamic products to more consumers to show off their individuality and capture memories that is worth remembering.
The V7 reinforces Vivo’s leadership in selfies with its 24MP front-facing camera, which produces crystal-clear selfies. By keeping true-to-life color and contrast and a clear background at all times, V7 allows users to express themselves truly anytime, anywhere. Equipped with advanced technology, this phone is known for its exceptional photography features, screen quality and the overall product design.
FOR MORE visit www.vivo.com/ph or FOLLOW them on FB and IG @vivophil and Twitter @vivo_phil
Latest posts by raindeocampo (see all)
- BDO Receives 14th Asia’s Icon on Corporate Governance Award - April 17, 2019
- A Tiki-Tastic Easter and Summer Party at Midas Hotel - April 17, 2019
- The 7 Most Visited Churches in Metro Manila During The Holy Week - April 16, 2019