NO. I am not a male “beauty blogger” but I am however obsessed with lips and an all-natural lip balm has always been a great companion to me whenever and wherever.
I have heard many friends say that my “sexy” lips is one of my strongest features – and I don’t have a lot, so let’s really focus on that hahaha.
I guess the main thing I do to keep my lips always in the pink of health is that I don’t smoke – according to studies smoking is one of the major cause of darkened and dry lips. Smoking may be cool for other people but it is definitely not cool and friendly to your lips.
Here are a few more other things to do to keep your lips healthy:
- Avoid touching your lips
- Avoid licking your lips
- Keep it hydrated by drinking lots of water
- If you’re using lipstick, remind yourself to always take it off before you go to sleep
- Take your B vitamins, it’s good for your lips
- Use an all natural lip balm
And speaking of lip balms, I just got myself the strangest looking lip balms ever – it’s egg-shaped but it does the job right!
GEMZ Lip Balm
GEMZ Lip Balm is a 95% natural lip balm from Bellus Life Solutions, Inc. that contains the nourishing and moisturizing properties of Shea Butter and Vitamin E.
It’s exceptionally shaped like an egg or a small seeded fruit to provide the perfect amount of silky-smooth lip balm through every application. It also comes in six delicious flavors:
- Emerald Pineapple
- Blueberry Amethyst
- Ruby Strawberry
- Peach Moonstone
- Mint Zircon
Aside from the unusual shape and flavors (scents), GEMZ Lip Balm is also SPF 15 so it’s really an awesome easy-to-bring companion when you’re on an out-of-town trip or in a beach island paradise vacation or just about anywhere.
- Candelilla Cera
- Copernecia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax
- Shea Butter
- Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate
- Jojoba Seed Oil
- Olive Fruit oil
- Vitamin E
- Bergamot Fruit Oil
It’s Paraben-Free, Petrolatum-Free and Gluten-Free!
Gemz Lip Balm is imported and exclusively distributed by Bellus Life Solutions Inc. You may order online via their Facebook and Instagram accounts. They are also open for resellers. Call 0925-8250225 for inquiries.
Latest posts by raindeocampo (see all)
- GMA Launches HALLYPOP a New Asian Pop-culture Digital Channel - September 20, 2020
- Creators Talk | TikTok’s Impact on Filipino Pop Culture and Trends - September 20, 2020
- Safe and Clean Laundry Tips Using the Beko Hygiene+ Washing Machine - September 18, 2020