People Management Association of the Philippines (PMAP), the premier organization of people managers and HR practitioners, will hold the “HR Innovation Summit” at Crowne Plaza Manila Galleria (Ortigas Center) on June 19, 2017 (9:00 am to 5:00 pm).
This momentous event will feature industry experts and distinguished practitioners here and abroad to share their knowledge and innovative ideas that will equip organizations in developing employees to thrive in the opportunities and challenges today and in the future.
- Mr. Bob Reyes, Philippine Representative of Mozilla, who will talk about “The Next Generations HR Technologies”
- Mr. Takahiro Toda, Managing Director of N-PAX System and Consulting, Inc, who will discuss his experience in “AI in HR: The Impact of Artificial Intelligence”
- Mr. Jeremy Blain, Director for International Partners of Cegos, who will enlighten participants in his talk “Digital Learning Revolution”
- Mr. Kamesh Ganeson, Delivery Director of ECC International, who will present “Winning Through Data-Driven”
- Ms. Kei San Pablo, Country Manager, Philippines of Canva, who will give a sneak peek of “The Workplace of the Future”
Aside from the exciting talks, participants will also have the opportunity to be introduced to new products and services from various companies through their exhibit booths at the HR TechXhibit Hall.
The summit is open to the public and guarantees an interesting and relevant day of learning about HR best practices and innovation from leading practitioners in the human resource management from both local and international speakers. The investment fee per delegate is 4,500 Pesos for PMAP members and 6,000 Pesos for non-members.
For more information, contact Ms. Clara Delfin at tel. no. 726-1532 loc. 323 or email email@example.com.
Latest posts by raindeocampo (see all)
- Itchyworms Releases Music Video for Di Na Muli - June 22, 2018
- Here are the 15 Winners of the Tik Tok Talent Ng Pilipino Auditions - June 22, 2018
- Acer Announces 15″ Swift 5 Lightweight Notebook - June 22, 2018