AMAIA is Ayala Land’s economic housing arm that caters to the broad AFFORDABLE C market segment in the Philippines or properties priced three million (3M) and below.
All of its projects are centered on three of the most important requirements of prospective home owners – Location, Amenities and Value For Money!
Three years ago, I went on a tour at Amaia Steps Novaliches to look at sample units and also the unit 2M worth Amaia Steps unit that will be awarded to the Pinoy Big Brother (PBB) All In Winner – “Daniel Matsunaga.”
I was invited last Friday (May 5) to take a look at how the Amaia Novaliches development is doing today – it was three years since I last visited the place and was only expecting to see the Amaia Steps project fully completed but what I saw was way different from what I imagined.
The AMAIA NOVALICHES ESTATE doesn’t only have a completed Amaia Steps project but they’ve also added a running three-phase Amaia Series next to the Steps project and around four to five blocks of Amaia Squares near the property’s main entrance in Susano Road.
For the uninitiated, here are the different Amaia Land products and description:
- Amaia Scapes – Horizontal Developments (Outside Metro)
- Amaia Steps – Mid-rise Vertical Developments
- Amaia Skies – High Rise Vertical Developments
- Amaia Series – Townhouse Developments clustered into series of 4 or 6 2 or 3-floor housing units
- Amaia Squares – Home and Commercial Combo Housing Developments (available in 2 or 3-floor units)
Amaia Land is in the process of building their very own township project right at the heart of the busy Novaliches area.
Families and individuals looking for a home in Quezon City can now choose a home that best fits their lifestyles in the Amaia Novaliches Estate, offering condominium, townhouse and even ‘shophouse’ options.
Located in Susano Road, Brgy. 170 Caloocan and Brgy. San Agustin, Novaliches, Quezon City.
Strategically positioned in Novaliches, the Amaia estate provides residents good access to public transport, schools, hospitals and commercial centers. Establishments close to the properties include Near Fairview Terraces, SM Fairview, SM Zabarte, Puregold Susano, Nova Plaza Mall, Urduja Elementary School and Consolacion College.
AMAIA STEPS is a modern mid-rise project in Novaliches, composed of 2,060 condo units spread out in twenty (20) 5-floor residential buildings. Average size of units is 30 sqm with some afforded with balconies.
- The STEPS community has its own main gate and perimeter fence which separates it from the other Amaia developments.
- Buildings are arranged in clusters for greater privacy and security.
- Each building have naturally-ventilated hallways and an atrium for a brighter and breezier environment.
- There’s also an elevator plus each unit are assigned with mailboxes located at the lobby area.
- You can also combine a maximum of 2 units for a more spacious pad.
Meanwhile, Filipino families who wish to have a provision for expanding their home can purchase a townhouse in AMAIA SERIES Novaliches.
- Available in 4 and 6-series townhouses models.
- Children’s Play Area, Landscaped Gardens and Village Pavilion.
- Parking slot for each units.
Finally, for individuals searching for an ideal place for business, the Amaia Novaliches Estate offers AMAIA SQUARE, which consists of ‘shophouses’, or shops or stores occupying the ground floor and private quarters occupying the second floor.
Business owners in Amaia Square enjoys the privilege of having a commercial space that has a direct access to his or her house.
Plus, Amaia Square is located in the community of Amaia Series and Amaia Steps, guaranteeing a variety of customers for different businesses.
Amenities at Amaia Square include common parking slots, administration office, common comfort rooms, CCTV in strategic locations and emergency power for common areas.
Also, AMAIA SQUARE grounds near Susano Rd. will be the home of the famous EAT CITY outdoor themed food avenue that not only serves hot & fresh on-the-go meals, cool drinks and grilled specialties but also live outdoor entertainment.
The concept is similar to the concept of the one at Amaia Scapes General Trias Cavite that I visited last year.
All residents of Amaia Steps, Amaia Series and Amaia Square can also enjoy the added features of the Amaia Novaliches Estates like the community basketball court, swimming pool and clubhouse function rooms.
VALUE FOR MONEY
Amaia Novaliches Estates has compliant provision for water supply, drainage and electrical power supply and 24-hour security.
Aside from these, Amaia Land also boast of the following:
- It is backed by the Ayala Land track records and experience
- Compliance to strict building standards
- On-time completion and delivery
- Long-term quality is assured and maintained by the ayala Property Management Corp.
- Fire detection and alarm systems
Here are the current price range for all the developments:
- AMAIA SERIES : 2.8 million to 3.2 million
- AMAIA STEPS : 1.4 million to 1.8 million
- AMAIA SQUARE : Price starts at 6 million
In fulfillment of its promise to provide affordable living to Filipino families, Amaia offers flexible payment schemes for all these properties: cash, deferred, bank and in-house financing.
Latest posts by raindeocampo (see all)
- CARTER Debuts as 2nd Hollywood Original Series on HOOQ - April 25, 2018
- Explore Wonderful Philippine Destinations with Travel Wonders and Ford - April 25, 2018
- GRINGO Chicken and Ribs Opens its 10th and Biggest Branch in Greenhills, San Juan - April 23, 2018