The People Management Association of the Philippines (PMAP), the premier organization of people managers and HR practitoners, will hold the “HR Best Practices from Global Players Summit” at Ace Hotel and Suites in Pasig City on May 26, 2017 from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
This momentous event will feature seasoned regional HR managers from the country and across the globe to share their knowledge and expertise on how they built organizations that inspire and develop employees to thrive in the opportunities and challenges in the past and the years to come.
The line-up of remarkable speakers includes Mr. Sheel Majumdar, HR Director of Microsoft Philippines, who will talk about “Building a Future-ready Organization Culture”; Ms. Emma Valeros Cruz, Regional HR Director of Dole-Asia Company Ltd., who will discuss her experience in “Managing Regional HR Functions”; and Mr. Colin Blackwell, Chairman of the HR Committee of Vietnam Business Forum, who will enlighten participants in his talk “Cultural Diversity: Asset or Liability?”
Other timely and relevant topics to be presented during this one-day learning journey are the following:
- Emerging Trends on Employee Engagement – Many organizations has achieved competitive advantage through engaging people. What are the latest innovations in employee engagement that drive people to be passionate with work and committed to their organization?
- Growing Your Organization Through High Impact Leadership Development – Achieving success in organizations requires consistency of quality of work of their people and the impact their leaders bring to the table. How do companies develop leaders from within and navigate high-performing teams?
- Managing Digital HR – The future of people management is digital HR. How can organizations integrate the latest HR technologies and services in creating a unified employee experience and transformed business processes?
The summit is open to the public and guarantees an interesting and relevant day of learning about HR best practices from leading practitioners in the human resource management from both local and international speakers Investment fee is 4,500 Pesos for PMAP members and 6,000 Pesos for non-members.
For more information, please contact Ms. Eshe Lalongisip or Ms. Clara Delfin at tel. no. 726-1532 loc. 304 or email firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com.
Latest posts by raindeocampo (see all)
- CARTER Debuts as 2nd Hollywood Original Series on HOOQ - April 25, 2018
- Explore Wonderful Philippine Destinations with Travel Wonders and Ford - April 25, 2018
- GRINGO Chicken and Ribs Opens its 10th and Biggest Branch in Greenhills, San Juan - April 23, 2018