The new FUJIFILM X-T20 mirrorless camera takes center stage at the Glorietta Activity Center in Makati last March 11 (Saturday) together with X-T20 brand ambassadors led by dashing young heartthrob JAMES REID.
Yes, James Reid is the new face behind the X-T20, the latest mirrorless innovation from global leader FUJIFILM.
“We’re very happy with James Reid, he embodies what the FUJIFILM brand is all about – young, current and innovative!” says Takuya Maeda, Fujifilm Philippines’ Division Head for Electronic Imaging and Photo Imaging.
When asked about his favorite subject for photos, James said:
“My favorite subject is my travel buddy…my girlfriend.”
Here’s a one-on-one interview between host Joyce Pring and James Reid:
So what makes the X-T20 an outstanding piece of photo imaging equipment?
- It’s handy and powerful at the same time.
- Its 3-inch tilt angle LCD has a touchscreen feature, which makes it even easier to use.
- Track moving objects with ease with its updated 325-point AF algorithm and 24.3 MP X-Trans CMOS III sensor and X-Processor Pro image processing engine.
- Shoot photos and professional-looking videos at 4K quality with FUJIFILM’s proprietary Film Simulation modes.
The X-T20 sports a very retro feel in either silver and black finish. Choose also from 24 high-performance FUJINON X-mount lenses for ultimate versatility in any kind of conditions.
The X-T20 launch last Saturday is also highlighted by three different experience booths that lets you try out the exciting feature of the new mirrorless camera from FUJIFILM. Experts also conducted short lessons about photography, shooting tips and choosing the right camera and lenses.
Those who bought X-T20 during the launch were given the chance to meet and talk with James Reid in person, and have his or her photos taken with him on stage.
James Reid performing during the X-T20 launch:
James Reid is joined by 8 more X-T20 ambassadors during launch starting with Radio DJ Joyce Pring who also hosted the launch event followed by Mountaineer Angely Dub, Bloggers Kerwin King & Dee Gee Razon, Performer Daniel Marsh, Model Will Devaughn, Actor-Rapper Frank Magalona and Photographer Aya Cabauatan.
Here are the X-T20 Ambassadors:
These lucky ambassadors were among the first few people who are able to test the awesome features of the X-T20. But you can now enjoy it too because it’s already available in the market this very moment.
If you’re into both photos and videos, you’ll only need the X-T20 for all your projects!
Latest posts by raindeocampo (see all)
- Success Secrets | Wilcon Depot Celebrates 40 Years - September 20, 2017
- Si Janus Silang At Ang Labanang Manananggal-Mambabarang - September 19, 2017
- Metro Drug, Inc. to Exclusively Distribute DERMABLEND Products - September 19, 2017