WORLD SLEEP DAY is an annual global celebration that focuses on the importance of sleep as well as the important issues related to sleep like medicine, management of sleep disorders, prevention, education and even driving.
As of last year (2016), the event had 394 delegation from a total 72 countries around the globe including the Philippines. The campaigns covers the following activities:
- Organize events to create excitement and generate interest in World Sleep Day.
- Circulate the official press release with sleep experts and local media.
- Distribute patient literature such as booklets, leaflets and newsletters.
- Spread the word on social media using the hashtag #WorldSleepDay
This year, World Sleep Day will be celebrated on March 17 (Friday) and one of the leading proponent of the campaign here in the country is leading foam and mattress manufacturer URATEX.
Here is Ms. Naty Cheng, president and CEO of Uratex, inviting everyone to help raise awareness on the good and superior sleep that WE all need, despite our busy lifestyle.
As the country’s Sleep Specialist, URATEX brings premium and technology rich products that can equip the comfort that every Filipinos desire.
As part of the celebration, URATEX will hold a Zumba Fitness session at the Quezon Memorial Circle on March 17 from 4pm to 6pm featuring some of the country’s best Zumba instructors.
So come join and celebrate the value of good sleep on March 17, 2017. #SleepSoundlyWithUratex
Latest posts by raindeocampo (see all)
- FREE Realme Smartphones as Acer Philippines Launches Its Holiday Promos - November 15, 2019
- IMAGINENATION | Winners of the 52nd Shell National Students Art Competition - November 15, 2019
- Michelle Dee Gears Up For Miss World 2019, Eyes 2nd PH Crown - November 13, 2019