HOT ITEM – that’s KIM DOMINGO for you!
It seems that in the span of only two years after signing in with GMA Artist Center, the sexy lady who was Twerking It Like Miley is now on her way to becoming a real actress and not just another pretty face (and sexy body) on television.
“I want to be known as a Sexy Actress,” Kim said in my interview with her during her visit at the Blessed Home Care Facility for the Elderly last Wednesday.
Not many women in showbiz can actually claim both – and it’s good for her to make acting a goal this year since she has already achieved “sexy” with flying colors!
By the way, her visit at the Blessed Home Care Facility is part of Kim Domingo’s 22nd birthday celebration. She actually requested the outreach program activity to her home network and her GMA Artist Center family organized the whole event.
It was her way of giving back for all the blessings that she continues to receive, and since she was a self-confessed lola’s girl, a date with the elderly will always be her first choice of charity.
Aside from sharing meals with the facility’s residents and providing them with special gifts, Kim Domingo also prepared for them a song number.
Here are the highlights of Kim’s visit at Blessed Home Care Facility for the Elderly:
And yes, she’s also a recording artist now. Her single and music video of “Know Me” made waves when it was released last year under GMA Records. All thanks to that steamy video of course. Whew!
However, there’s more to Kim than just SEXY! Here are some things about Kim that you might not know yet:
- Now 22, Kim was born Kimberly Domingo on February 3, 1995 in Quezon City (so, Kim is actually her real name)
- An Aquarian and either a Dog or a Pig because she was born in February – ’94 (Year of the Dog), ’95 (Year of the Pig)
- She was born to a Filipina mother and a French father that she never knew and was raised by her lola
- She was an only child and the designated breadwinner of the family – she was already working at the age of 14
- Kim always dreamed of entering showbiz that’s why she joined contests like Little Miss Philippines, Artista Academy and Pinoy Big Brother
- Prior to entering showbiz she worked as a fashion show and car show model – this got her several a couple of TV guestings as well like in TV5’s Wil Time BigTime as a Money Girl
- Kim also admits to physical enhancement but only her most obvious part of course (other than the face) – which she said is like a job requirement (modeling) to boost self confidence
- When her Twerk It Like Miley stint become viral, that was her real ticket to showbiz
- She signed in with GMA in 2015 and immediately joined the the gag show Bubble Gang
- She then got her first FHM cover in December of 2015
- She also appeared in her first TV series “Juan Happy Love Story” as a mistress
- Kim signed in with GMA Records and released the single “Know Me” with rapper C-Tru in August last year
- Kim was also chosen as Ginebra San Miguel’s 2017 Calendar Girl and the Ginebra Gin Kings’ muse – Ginebra is in the finals now against SMB
- Kim got her 2nd FHM Cover last January
Currently, she is part of the GMA News TV produced upcoming comedy-drama series D’ ORIGINALS which tells about the story of women and their cheating husbands.
She will play the role of the fierce wife of a cheating husband played by Archie Alemania.
Also in the series are Jaclyn Jose, LJ Reyes, Katrina Halili, Natalie Hart, Lovely Abella, Jestoni Alarcon and Marc Herras.
The series will come out in March and is directed by Adolf Alix, Jr.
Here is Kim Domingo talking about D’Originals and many other things:
So that’s it about Kim Domingo, can’t wait to see what happens in her career in the next two years!
Kim’s birthday event was hosted by Tess Bomb and supported by Puradak Korean Chicken, Goldilocks, Omizu Beautifying Natural Spring Water, HEA and Active White.
For MORE PHOTOS of Kim go to my Facebook Page @CheckTheRain
Latest posts by raindeocampo (see all)
- Success Secrets | Wilcon Depot Celebrates 40 Years - September 20, 2017
- Si Janus Silang At Ang Labanang Manananggal-Mambabarang - September 19, 2017
- Metro Drug, Inc. to Exclusively Distribute DERMABLEND Products - September 19, 2017