The problem with ice cold frozen treats is that they all melt so fast – with the exception of the Dairy Queen Blizzard!
A favorite to many ice cream and soft serve fans all over the world, Dairy Queen just recently launched here in the Philippines its new Toblerone Blizzard flavors!
Tolerone Blizzard combines the well-loved Swiss chocolate brand with the exciting soft serve ice cream flavors of Dairy Queen and came up with three new delectable treats for the sweet-toothed Filipinos!
- Strawberry Toblerone Blizzard, made with DQ signature soft serve and chunky Toblerone bits, made sweeter with the addition of scrumptious strawberry topping.
- Chocolate Chip Toblerone Blizzard, combines Toblerone and DQ soft serve with an extra chocolate coating.
- Double Fudge Toblerone, double cocoa fudge mixed perfectly into the creamy DQ soft serve with bits of Toblerone chocolate.
To launch the new Toblerone Blizzard flavors, Dairy Queen invited bloggers for a sweets tasting event last January 20 (Friday) at the new Taco Bell Cyberpark Tower in Cubao, Quezon City. We were joined by Miss Grand International 2016 First Runner Up NICOLE CORDOVES.
Aside from the new Toblerone Blizzard flavors, we also got to taste DQ’s Valentine Themed Dilly Bars and Cakes!
These flavors are available for a limited time only so better head on over to a Dairy Queen store right now!
Visit www.dairyqueen.com.ph for more details and promos!
Latest posts by raindeocampo (see all)
- ALIF Party-List and TPC To Prioritize Livelihood for Indigenous People in PH - April 22, 2019
- Gabbi Garcia Launches Own Fragrance Brand – HKT Fragrances - April 22, 2019
- BDO Receives 14th Asia’s Icon on Corporate Governance Award - April 17, 2019