Restaurant Depot was conceptualized with the aim of providing people involved in the food service industry ONE place for all their needs.
Canteen, food stalls, restaurants, caterers, bakeshops and home-based kitchen businesses used to source out all their materials and equipment from different supermarkets and specialty shops all over Mega Manila and sometimes in other places outside the Metro. This often troublesome routine usually adds-up on overhead and is very time consuming.
To give business owners, homemakers and enthusiasts better options, Marketing Head Marge Tieng said that the innovative minds behind Restaurant Depot gathered everything a foodservice business will need in one place and opened a membership-only warehouse club store that give card holders exclusive access to a large selection of ingredients, food supplies, kitchenware and other stuff with big discounts at bulk purchase.
The grand inauguration happened early this morning with Businessmen Willy Tieng and Wilson Tieng leading the ribbon-cutting ceremony.
Restaurant Depot’s first warehouse store is conveniently located along F.B Harrison in Pasay City and within walking distance from EDSA. It is also near Roxas Boulevard and just a couple of blocks away from San Juan De Dios Hospital and the LRT/MRT EDSA Rotonda station.
Whether you’re an aspiring baker, an expert chef or a budding restaurateur, Restaurant Depot promises that you’ll always find everything you need in their warehouse.
Here are 15 things you’ll find at Restaurant Depot:
- FRESH AND FROZEN – Seafood, meat, chicken, and pork products have all gone through rigorous quality control standards by trusted suppliers and are priced competitively for your needs.
- PROCESSED – From frozen dimsum products to processed meat products and shabu-shabu ingredients, Restaurant Depot has a variety of pre-made food products for business needs.
- BAKING ITEMS – Restaurant Depot is a baker’s haven with its specialized sections for fudges, syrups, flavorings, sprinkles, nuts and chocolates.
- OIL – Giant sizes of various oil brands are available in the store for easy selection as well as an extensive selection of cooking oils, olive oils and truffle oils.
- DRY GOODS – Restaurant Depot has all the staples for a full service meal from flour, rice, salt to sugar products in bulk sizes.
- DAIRY – Restaurant Depot’s big sizes of mozzarella, cream cheese and dairy products gives you huge savings where it counts.
- CANNED GOODS – Various sizes of canned mushrooms, corn, olives, tuna, and meat products are available to cover your kitchen needs.
- NOODLES AND PASTA – Restaurant Depot has pasta and noodles in all shapes and sizes for your kitchen’s recipes.
- SPICES – Restaurant Depot has an extensive array of spices with shelves full of choice seasonings for your easy selection. Spices and seasonings are available in large packs, ensuring huge savings and more quantity for lower prices.
- BEVERAGES – From ready to drink juices, beverage syrups, purees, to economical juice powder packs, Restaurant Depot provides numerous choices of beverage blends for your foodservice needs. The store also has a wide section of alcoholic products; from imported wines, beers and liquor for your bar needs.
- SAUCES AND CONDIMENTS – Restaurant Depot has all the condiments to flavor your food, from ketchups, mayonnaise, mustards, soy sauces, fish sauces, and vinegars. Apart from this, Restaurant Depot brings world food cuisine to table tops with everything from Thai to Malaysian to Japanese condiments.
- PACKAGING – With an extensive assortment of cupcake liners, pastry and cake boxes; as well as various plastic food storage sizes for take-out needs and disposable party products in bulk, the store is filled with options for your packaging requirements.
- CLEANING – From scrubs to sponges and cleaning liquids, Restaurant Depot has larger sizes in order to optimize your cleaning budget.
- TABLEWARE – Restaurant Depot has dinnerware and drinkware for classic table settings, as well as table accessories to complete your table tops.
- KITCHENWARE – From flatware to small electrical appliances, Restaurant Depot has a wide array of pots, pans, kitchen tools and catering equipment to fulfill your needs.
What’s great about the store is that it’s continuously evolving from consumer feedback.
“When a customer looks for an item in the warehouse and it’s not available, we take note of that item and make sure that the warehouse will have the item on the racks as soon as possible,” said Ms. Marge Tieng
Willy Tieng also said during the launch, that at present, Restaurant Depot carries mostly locally sourced-out brands but promises to bring in more international brands and hard-to-find items by next year (or about a Month from now).
Restaurant Depot is open daily from 8AM to 7PM. For MEMBERSHIP, sign up at www.restaurantdepot.com.ph and get updates on exclusive promo deals and discounts!
Here’s my card:
Here’s a look at what’s inside Restaurant Depot and the highlights of the Grand Opening event earlier:
Latest posts by raindeocampo (see all)
- LIFE INSURANCE IS LOVE - February 16, 2019
- Swiss Collector Unveils a Collection of Rare Filipino Tribal and Abstract Art Pieces - February 16, 2019
- Moments of Compassion with Serenitea and the Pediatric Cancer Patients of Bahay Aruga - February 14, 2019