If your life isn’t perfect . . .
If you’ve ever been disappointed . . .
If you feel stressed or tired . . .
Author Holley Gerth says “You’re Going To Be Okay”
Wall Street Journal bestselling author Holley Gerth offers readers the warmth of a caring friend as well as the wisdom of a licensed counselor and certified life coach. Through encouraging truth and practical insights, she’ll show you how it really is possible to live with resilience, strength and even joy no matter what life brings.
Get some awesome piece of inspiration and encouragements in her book YOU’RE GOING TO BE OKAY from Lifebooks.
You are loved
You have a purpose
You are irreplaceable
You are enough
Just some of the truths you’ll find out while reading this 10-chapter books.
What people are saying about You’re Going To Be Okay
“If you need a friend to walk with you through the hard stuff in life, to cheer you on with encouragement, to help you find strength and joy in the midst of life’s difficulties–this book is for you!” –Renee Swope, bestselling author of A Confident Heart; Proverbs 31 Ministries radio show co-host
“A lifeline for those sinking under waves of pressure and expectation. I cannot recommend it highly enough.” –Emily T. Wierenga, author of Chasing Silhouettes and Atlas Girl
“Holley’s wisdom, authenticity, and warmth resonate on every page. We don’t get rote answers with Holley; we get a deep sense of how we are deeply loved by God, who meets us right where we are.You’re Going to Be Okay is a must-read.” –Jennifer Dukes Lee, author of Love Idol
Table of Contents
- Who You Are Is Still The Same
- You’re Stronger Than You Know
- Your Mind Is a Powerful Gift
- Your Heart Is Worth Guarding
- You Can Keep From Sabotaging Yourself
- You’re Made For a Promised Land
- You’ll Remember These Words
- You Can Make The Most of Change
- Your Future Is Full Of Hope
- You Really Are Going To Be Okay
Best part about this book is the GO DEEPER GUIDE section where you’ll be asked to reflect and answer a couple of questions that will eventually lead you to a path of greater well-being and the state of BEING OKAY.
Published by Lifebooks, “You’re Going To Be Okay” is now available for only 185 Pesos in all branches of National Bookstore, Powerbooks, and Philippine Christian Bookstore nationwide.
Latest posts by raindeocampo (see all)
- Why is Whirlpool-Maytag the Best Partner For Your Laundry Business - July 18, 2019
- Here Are the 7 Finalists For the McJim Get Reel Mobile Shorts Festival - July 17, 2019
- 4 Incredible Things in Gordon Ramsay: UNCHARTED - July 17, 2019