JBL, one of the world’s leading authority in sound, launches its newest product lines here in the Philippines through their #AmplifyPassion campaign exhibition held at the Glorietta Activity Center last March 10 and 11!
The launch is simply highlighted by their cool product displays from brands JBL, Yurbuds, AKG, and Harman Kardon which you can tinker and try all you want!
The #AmplifyPassion campaign of JBL honors the many different and varying interests of people and the kind of music that adds more life to it. Some are deeply inclined into the arts, while others are avid travelers, thrill seekers, and sport & fitness enthusiasts. What links all these people together is their burning desire to excel in their own passion.
Understanding this, JBL introduces their extensive line of headphones, earphones and speakers that fit everyone’s interests and needs to push them further.
Travelers and casual music junkie alike will get a kick out from the JBL EVEREST series that combine unmatched sound quality and awesome engineering and design for a more pleasurable sound experience at home or on the road.
Its flagship model, the JBL Everest ELITE 700 (13,990 Pesos) and JBL Everest ELITE 300 (11,990 Pesos), offers the most innovative and inclusive set of features ever packed into a wireless headphones.
- BT 4.1: Connect to any Bluetooth-enabled device for amazing sound quality without the hassle of wires.
- JBL Pro Audio: Experience the same elevated experience and incredible sound JBL has been delivering to concert halls, studios and living rooms for almost 70 years.
- Ergonomics: Ear cups are carefully designed to fit all ears, and not just sit on top of them.
- NXTGen ANC: JBL headphone combines the immersive experience of active noise-cancelling technology and allows control of the amount of ambient noise let in. Users have the power to balance awareness of their surroundings with the listening experience, with a simple press of a button.
- TruNoteTM Auto Sound Calibration: TruNoteTM Auto Sound calibrates sound based on how ear cups fit around the ears, for a personalized audio experience.
- ShareMe 2.0: Connect with any brand of Bluetooth headphone and share music, videos and games with friends – easily and wirelessly.
- AUTO Off: Experience greater simplicity and a longer battery life with the auto off feature which powers the headphones off automatically when not in use
- My JBL Headphones App: Get even more control and personalization of your listening experience with this free App. Through your mobile device, you can create custom EQ settings, and access all other headphone settings and features.
Also included in the Everest series are the equally impressive Everest Elite 100 NC (9,990 Pesos), Everest 700 BT (9,990 Pesos), Everest 300 BT (7,499 Pesos), and Everest 100 BT (4,990 Pesos).
JBL UNDER ARMOUR
Pairing JBL’s signature sound with Under Armour’s best-in-class standards for premium sport performance, the JBL Under Armour Headphones Wireless (8,799 Pesos) is built for durability and features an IPX 5 rating built to withstand sweat and water.
Here are the main features:
- Bluetooth 4.0
- JBL Signature Sound
- Twistlock Technology – guaranteed never to fall out
- Flexsoft Comfort Fit
- Three button mic with volume, music and call control
- Sweat Proof with IPX 5 rating
- Up to 8 hours of playback time
- 12-month MapMyFitness Premium membership
Alongside the Under Armour wireless sound gear is the lightweight JBL Reflect series, which guarantee users the perfect fit and stability for sport and fitness enthusiasts to experience great sound and keep their adrenaline flowing. The series includes the JBL Reflect Response (7,490 Pesos), JBL Reflect Mini BT (4,990 Pesos) and JBL reflect Mini (2,490 Pesos).
Here are the key features of the ear phones:
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Lightweight designs
- Sweat-proof IPX-4
- JBL Signature Sound
- Up to 8 hours audio playback
- Reflective cords
- Three-button in-line control with microphone
- Ergonomic ear tips
- Compatibility with both Apple and Android devices
- Premium 5.8mm dynamic drivers
- Available in four colors – red, blue, teal and black
The JBL Grip line includes the JBL Grip 100 (1,290 Pesos) and JBL Grip 200 (1,790 Pesos). They allow action athletes such as snowboarders and skateboarders to perform at the top of their game without interruptions, while addressing all extreme athletes’ concerns:
- Award-winning Twist-LockTM patented design ensures these in-ear headphones never fall out, especially while in motion, allowing athletes to focus on their tricks and performance;
- Durable build of the JBL Grip products is made to stand up to the extremes of action sports, so athletes don’t need to worry about replacing their gear after each session;
- FlexSoftTM eartips ensure a comfortable fit while the headphones are in use, enabling pure enjoyment of a session and music experience;
- Cord Pinch Technology allows one- or two-bud use and custom cord control to offer settings unique to each athlete and enables better awareness of surroundings to maintain safety during a session;
- Integrated controls on the JBL Grip 200 headphones, the advanced model within the line, allow easy access for music and calls, and minimize disruption during a session, allowing athletes to continue to perform at the top of their game.
- JBL Grip offers both models in three color combinations: navy/orange, charcoal grey and olive green and features a 2 X 14mm transducer, 20Hz-20kHz frequency response, and a 114 cm cord with pinch capability.
Apart from the series mentioned above, the JBL #AmplifyPassion product exhibit in Glorietta also featured Yurbuds Leap Wireless (6,000 Pesos), Yurbuds Inspire 300 (2,400 Pesos), Yurbuds Inspire 100 (1,200 Pesos), Yurbuds Inspire 200 (1,800 Pesos), AKG Y50 (4,990 Pesos), AKG Y50BT (7,590 Pesos), Harman Kardon Soho BT (12,999 Pesos) and Harman Kardon Soho (9,199 Pesos).
Passionate music lovers – novice and professionals alike, can also satisfy their desire for great sound with the Studio Headphones line that compose of the JBL E40 BT (4,599 Pesos) and JBL E50 BT (6,899 Pesos).
Lastly, here are five JBL speakers at the #AmplifyPassion event that really made my day! 🙂