Cool Cars, Chauffeur Babes and Crazy Sneakers highlighted the successful B2B Car Show Weekend held at the SM Mall of Asia Concert Grounds last December 5 and 6!
Now on it’s 11th year, B2B Car Show Manila 2015 or Bumper To Bumper XI is said to be the biggest car show event in the Philippines that featured a two-division (Pro and Street category) car show competition, off-road vehicle display competition, engine roar competition, drive-in movie, dance showdowns, concert, and the Sneaker Fever Manila event.
Here are some photos of the event:
Bumper To Bumper XI promises another exciting event next year with the following activities already in the pipeline:
- B2B Car Show Sinulog (January)
- Hot Import Nights V Manila (Metrowalk, April 23-24)
- Hot Import Nights Davao (The Peak, TBA)
- First Race Wars Unlimited Philippines (TBA)
Bumper to Bumper XI was presented by B2BCarshow.com, Total Excellium, PenserQ Multimedia Company, Repsol Motor Oils, No Fear Apparel, Task Us, SM Mall of Asia, and Chevrolet Philippines, among others.
Latest posts by raindeocampo (see all)
- 4 Ways to Achieve Lighter Skin in 2020 - February 21, 2020
- BTS Debuts the New Album Title Track “ON” Exclusively on TikTok - February 21, 2020
- Meralco Power Rates Further Drops in February 2020 - February 21, 2020