Your Saturday nights will never be the same again!
From Buddha-Bar Baku in Azerbaijan, the much-anticipated SUSHI DISCO NIGHT promo now comes to Buddha Bar Manila to treat diners and party-goers with a delectable array of sushi and nostalgic music from their favorite DJs. The promo is available every Saturday until August 29.
The “Eat-All-You-Can Sushi Creations” promo can be enjoyed for only Php 599 net, from 6pm to 9pm. The “buy 1, take 1” promo of selected sushi creations is from 9:01 pm to 2 am. Customers can avail of five bottles of local beer at Php 499 net, from 9 pm to 2 am. Only dine-in customers can avail of the promo. Walk-in guests will be seated on a first-come, first served basis.
To add more entertainment to your sushi indulgence, the best DJs in the Metro will be playing groovy music from the 70s, 80s and early 90s.
- August 1 & 15 with Manolet “DJ Papi” Santos
- August 8 with Gerard Henson
- August 22 with Lopie “DJ Ouch” Guzman and
- August 29 with DJ Frankie Cortes
Here are some scenes from the SUSHI DISCO NIGHT grand launch party last Saturday (July 25):
All Photos courtesy of Buddha-Bar Manila
Buddha-Bar Manila, a franchise of Buddha-Bar Paris, is located at Picar Place, Kalayaan Avenue, Makati City. For reservations, call +632 8566859, +632 8566719 and 0998-983-3918. You may also reach them at firstname.lastname@example.org or like and follow them on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram at @BuddhaBarMNL.
Latest posts by raindeocampo (see all)
- Asian Cultural Council (ACC) Partners with Leon Gallery for Benefit Auction - February 19, 2019
- FIRST DAY Delivers a Mega Dose of Kilig To The #MegaGandaAngBuhay Trilogy - February 19, 2019
- Shell Eco-Marathon Asia Returns To Malaysia - February 18, 2019