One day to go before the arrival of Pope Francis in the Philippines!
For the first time in Philippine history, TV5 will be airing its live television coverage of the Papal visit 2015 on several LED billboards all over Metro Manila, as well as in Cebu and Davao.
With the help of wireless service provider SMART together with Cignal, Filipinos from all walks of life and from all over the country will be able to keep themselves closely updated on the Pope’s itinerary and will have complete access to an extensive Papal visit 2015 coverage as seen on live television via TV5 when they pass by select LED billboards in some of the country’s busiest streets, whether they be in the metropolis or in the province.
TV5 will be unveiling this unique Papal visit 2015 experience through the following LED billboards nationwide from January 16 to 19:
- EDSA-Connecticut Avenue
- Shell Station Magallanes (SLEX)
- C5-Bagong Ilog Flyover
- Morayta-University Belt (Espana Boulevard corner P. Paredes Street)
- Mango Avenue in Cebu (in front of Mango Square)
- JP Laurel Street in Bajada, Davao
Latest posts by raindeocampo (see all)
- BDO Warns Online Bankers of Fake Call Center Agents - April 8, 2020
- Store Finder PH Launches Facebook Chatbot for Free Mobile Internet - April 8, 2020
- CoViD19-Free Bills Payment Using The GCash App - March 31, 2020