Keep the family feeling happy all throughout the day with the following kitchen staples – Jolly Corn, Jolly Cream of Mushroom Soup, and Jolly Spreads. You’ll be surprised about how a quick and easy recipe can become the highlight of their day!
FETTUCCINE A LA CARBONARA
500 grams Al Dente Fettuccine, cooked
2 tbsp butter
150 grams bacon
1 pc white onion, chopped
1 can Jolly Whole Mushrooms, sliced
1 cup Jolly COW FRESH MILK
1 can Jolly Cream of Mushroom Soup
½ tsp salt, iodized
¼ tsp black pepper, ground
¼ tbsp ground nutmeg
3 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- Heat pan and sweat bacon, onions and Jolly Whole Mushroomsin butter until cooked.
- Pour in Jolly Cow Fresh Milk and Jolly Cream of Mushroom Soup. Stir well until there no more lumps. Simmer until the sauce thickens.
- Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Toss in Al Dente Fettuccine pasta and top with parmesan cheese.
6 pcs. whole eggs
1 tbsp. Dona Elena Pure Olive Oil
1 cup blanched and chopped pechay (include the white part)
2 pcs. leeks, thinly slices
1 can Jolly Green Peas, drained
¼ cup Jolly Whole Kernel Corn, drained
½ tsp. ground pepper
¼ cup grated cheddar cheese
¼ cup bell pepper
1 pc sachet powder seasoning
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs and powder seasoning.
- Heat the olive oil in a large nonstick frying pan over medium flame. Add the chopped pechay, leeks, Jolly Green Peas, pepper and Jolly Whole Kernel Corn. Cook, stirring frequently until leeks are tender, about 3 to 5 minutes. Season with pepper. Transfer to a bowl.
- To prevent the mixture from sticking, wipe the frying pan clean, coat it again with olive oil and return to medium flame. Put the vegetables back in the pan into an even layer. Pour the egg mixture. Cook, shaking the pan occasionally to keep the edges from sticking, until the eggs are set around the edges but soft and runny in the center, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bell pepper. Cover and cook, continuing to shake the frying pan occasionally, until the edges are completely set and the cheese is melted, about 3 minutes longer.
- To serve, cut into wedges. Serve warm.
Baking these treats produces both yummy cookies and a science lesson! Make it a challenge to ensure the colors and sizes of your planets stay true to the original. Research and discover why certain planets come in certain colors!
Blend together in a bowl:
½ cup butter
4 Tbsp. shortening
1 cup sugar
½ tsp. vanilla
2 ½ cups flour
1 tsp. baking powder
½ tsp. salt
Mix well and divide into 5 portions. Leave one plain and color the others red, yellow, blue and orange. Shape into planets, making them in pairs, and place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes. Sandwich cookies with Jolly Popping Candy Chocolate Spread.
Jolly Corn, Jolly Cream of Mushroom Soup, and Jolly Spreads are available in all major supermarkets and convenience stores nationwide.
Latest posts by raindeocampo (see all)
- Ghie Pangilinan of Skin Magical, a Certified GoNegosyo Mentor - March 26, 2020
- Singer-Composer Seth Dungca to Release Heartwarming Debut Single “Halika” - March 25, 2020
- Making BRIA Homes Coronavirus-Free, Homeowners Safety is Top Priority! - March 25, 2020