NOEL CABANGON releases another breakthrough album ACOUSTIC NOEL which features the singer-songwriter’s take on 12 modern classics as requested by fans.
ACOUSTIC NOEL covers OPM classics from various decades like Ogie Alcasid’s ‘Nandito Ako’, the carrier single of the album. As well as Rivermaya’s ‘Himala,’ Basil Valdez’s ‘Araw Gabi’, Aiza Seguerra’s ‘Pagdating ng Panahon’, Parokya ni Edgar’s ‘Harana’, Rizal Underground’s ‘Bilanggo’, APO Hikeing Society’s ‘Tuyo Nang Damdamin’, Asin’s ‘Itanong Mo Sa Mga Bata’ and Eraserhead’s ‘Huwag Mo Nang Itanong.’
Noel’s previously-recorded songs, ‘Nag-iisa, Wala Ka Na’ and ‘Awit ng Bahaghari,’ have been given new versions in the album.
Here are tracks:
- NANDITO AKO (originally popularized by Ogie Alcasid)
- PAGDATING NG PANAHON (originally popularized by Aiza Seguerra)
- HIMALA (originally popularized by Rivermaya)
- ARAW GABI (originally popularized by Basil Valdez)
- HARANA (originally popularized by Parokya Ni Edgar)
- AWIT NG BAHAGHARI
- MAKITA KANG MULI (originally popularized by Sugarfree)
- TUYO NA’NG DAMDAMIN (originally popularized by APO Hiking Society)
- BILANGGO (originally popularized by Rizal Underground)
- ITANONG MO SA MGA BATA (originally popularized by Asin)
- HUWAG MO NANG ITANONG (originally popularized by Eraserheads)
- NAG-IISA, WALA KA NA
ACOUSTIC NOEL is produced by Universal Records.
FOLLOW NOEL on Twitter and Instagram
Latest posts by raindeocampo (see all)
- Fitness Videos To Watch To Get You Back Into Shape at Home - March 30, 2020
- How to Attract Talents with Home-Based Jobs - March 30, 2020
- Ghie Pangilinan of Skin Magical, a Certified GoNegosyo Mentor - March 26, 2020