For the first time, runners will be able to track their runs using GPS mapping, monitor their heart rate off their wrist, listen to their favorite music and get real-time coaching in a single, simple, color touch screen running watch.
The adidas miCoach SMART RUN
This watch is more than just a watch. It is the most advanced and intuitive wrist based running device on the market today. And here’s why?
- It uses optical technology to track your heart rate from your wrist.
- It has a built-in accelerometer that counts every step so you can monitor your stride rate.
- It has a GPS that tracks your speed, distance and logs your route all at the same time.
- It has a 1.45″ color touch screen display.
- Plus, it has an MP3 player with Bluetooth® wireless audio technology that delivers music and audible coaching guidance.
The built-in miCoach system is founded on the concept of interval or zone traning. SMART RUN will base your work-out routine on four colored zones – blue, green, yellow and red. Guidance comes in various forms including vibration, or if you are using a Bluetooth headset, the coach will tell you when to speed up or to slow down.
Smart training is not just about intervals. You will need to combine cardio with strength and flexibility to get the results you want and SMART RUN excels here too. More than 400 anatomically correct animations combine to make hundreds of workouts and plans. The animations play right on the watch helping to guide you correctly through each repetition and circuit.
The miCoach SMART RUN is available for purchase exclusively at the www. shop.adidas.com.ph at a retail price of PHP 19,995
Latest posts by raindeocampo (see all)
- Chef Laudico Guevarra’s Handaan Kahit Saan Party Trays and Desserts - December 14, 2019
- STADA Philippines Acquires GlaxoSmithKline’s Skin Care Brand – Oilatum - December 14, 2019
- A Day in the Life of PAMI, the 30th Southeast Asian Games Mascot - December 14, 2019