Are you ready for the biggest Fairy Tale Wedding of the Year?
MAYA DELA ROSA
RICHARD “Ser Chief” LIM
cordially invites you as they celebrate their love on
November 15, 2013 (Friday)
The formal announcement came in earlier today during a press conference held at the G Hotel (Water Front) Manila.
Jodi Sta. Maria (Maya) together with Richard Yap (Ser Chief) announced during the presscon that they are already having ‘wedding jitters’ and that all wedding preparations are on their way.
According to the producers of BE CAREFUL WITH MY HEART, the Maya and Ser Chief wedding will be as close to the real thing as possible, it will be simple but elegant and the whole event will also be known as the ‘longest wedding scene that will be aired on television.’ They also mentioned that operation cost including technical expenses of the whole wedding production is way above any extravagant wedding celebration and they were only able to lower the production cost by bringing in a lot of sponsors.
Production also mentioned that while the actual wedding scene is taped, the whole thing will be shot continuously just like an actual wedding video coverage.
Thoughts on their WEDDING:
“As real as it gets, parang totoong kasalan na talaga.” – Richard Yap
“Papel na lang ang kulang dito.” – Jodi Sta. Maria
Here are some things that you should know about the WEDDING:
- Blue is the wedding motif
- It’s going to be a Church wedding since both Richard and Maya are Catholics
- There will be lots and lots of sunflowers of course
- Maya’s wedding gown and party dress will be designed by ABEL BACUDYO
- Richard said that his character is not the ‘barong’ type so he’d probably wear coat and tie
- Yet to be revealed: the design of the Gown, the Church and the Reception Venue
- Wedding Entourage are now complete (sponsors includes Pinky Amador, Bodjie Pascua, Gloria Sevilla, Jun Urbano, etc.)
- Plus! A surprise WEDDING SINGER!
The couple also announced that they’re going to JAPAN for their honeymoon so that Maya will get her wish to experience a real snow.
When asked if there’s going to be any chance that the wedding may not push through for some ‘writer-induced’ complications? Jodi and Richard just shook their heads and invited everyone again to the November 15 wedding.
The production also announced that a BE CAREFUL WITH MY HEART TV Special will be featured in SUNDAY’S BEST on November 24.
Congratulations and BEST WISHES!
Latest posts by raindeocampo (see all)
- Chan Lim Family of Artists and Students Mounts Over 300 Porcelain and Scroll Paintings at SM The Block Atrium - January 18, 2017
- Now On Netflix | Lemony Snicket’s A Series of Unfortunate Events - January 17, 2017
- Martin Del Rosario on His Role as Kiko in the TV Adaptation of Pinulot Ka Lang Sa Lupa - January 17, 2017