In an interview last week during the show’s taping at the Urology Center of the Philippines, the young actor said that Mundo Mo’y Akin which aired first sometime in March is his longest show to date. Although, the effect of ONE TRUE LOVE, his last project with GMA, is also successful in the sense that his character in the series as Tisoy has stuck in the minds of viewers like glue.
Being tagged right now as the PRIMETIME PRINCE of GMA, Alden is feeling mixed emotions with the nearing end of Mundo Mo’y Akin.
“Eto ata ang pinakamasaya na set, napakaraming cast lahat magagaling and ang ganda ng performance ng show sa primetime kaya masaya ako. Pero may sense of sadness pa rin kasi nga patapos na. But we’re still gonna see each other outside.”
He’s most memorable scenes in the show are the intense break-up scenes with both Darlene (Lauren Young) and Marilyn (Louise Delos Reyes). Alden recalls one of his favorite lines in the series:
“Masahol ka pa sa isang babaeng bayaran, pero mas okay pa nga sila e, kasi sila kapag inayawan na ng customer umaalis na lang, pero ikaw, kahit anong gawin ko, kahit anong sabihin ko sayo, pagtanggi ko sayo anjan ka pa rin, tutal may kinita ka naman doon sa lola mong magaling, bakit hindi mo subukang bilhan mo ang sarili mo ng kahihiyan na kailangang-kailangan mo.”
With the addition of RIA played by ARNY ROSS in the show, Alden has already a total of three (3) leading ladies and GFs in this story alone – enough to get a lot of fans worried that people would see him as a playboy. But the young actor said that he trusts the writers of the series and he believes that all the characters are necessary to keeping the story line very interesting.
In real life, can Alden Richards really fall in love with a person who has undergone cosmetic surgeries?
“I think no, actually I am against it. It’s a God-given appearance, you don’t have the right to change it. Iba-iba ang belief ng tao but personally I wouldn’t fall for a ‘retokada’ – in the case of Marilyn (Louise Delos Reyes) she had no choice kasi nga naaksidente siya.”
What is Alden Richards looking for in a dream girl?
“Beauty is a bonus – pero let’s be realistic, first impression yun talaga pero lalalim lang ang feeling of attraction when you get to know the person. Bonus na lang talaga kung maganda siya.”
Can Alden Richards fall in love with a Fan?
“Yes, it’s not impossible – I think kung may spark talaga and as long as you understand each other it doesn’t matter who you are and that’s what will make it work.”
Here are a few other things you need to know about ALDEN RICHARDS:
- His favorite hollywood actor is JOHNNY DEPP (and he would be perfect for the role of Willy Wonka and Edward Scissorhands – do you agree?)
- His favorite local actors are Dingdong Dantes and John Lloyd Cruz
- Who he wants to be paired with in future projects – MARIAN RIVERA
- He’s a bit frustrated because as much as he wanted to do theater and Indie Films, no offer seems to reach him. If given a chance he said that he’ll really make time to do it.
- His first theater experience was a lip-synching role in a school musical Joseph and the Amazing Technocolor Coat when he was in 3rd year High School.
Here’s Alden Richards inviting everyone to watch MUNDO MO’Y AKIN:
Latest posts by raindeocampo (see all)
- Comedian Betong Sumaya Dedicates His First-Ever Amazing Birthday Concert to His Father - November 21, 2019
- The Gift of Wonders This Holiday Season at Tiendesitas - November 21, 2019
- Greenhills Launches The Very First Holiday Laser Light Symphony in the Philippines - November 21, 2019