GFT or Golden Fry Tech is a newly designed, patent-pending oil saving plate. Engineered and manufactured in Japan, the completely food safe 100% titanium catalyst plate has been laboratory tested and proven to prolong the life of cooking oil by to 50 – 200%. Plus, it reduces cooking time and enhances the flavor of fried foods while cutting oil absorption by 50% – which means healthier fried foods!
GFT is a safe oil preserving plate made of specially processed titanium at a leading manufacturer in Japan. Its international patent pending technology allows the GFT plate to slow the oil degradation process, which has four main causes:
- Oxidation (contact with oxygen in the air)
- Heating that causes thermal polymerization (sticking of oil molecules)
- Hydrolysis caused by moisture in foods being fried (contact with water/moisture)
- Substances released by foods being fried
GFT prevents frying oil degradation by slowing oil oxidation, hydrolysis and thermal polymerization or “sticking” of the oil molecules. This, in turn, minimizes rises in viscosity (thickness), smoking, odors, foaming and blackening. This more efficient, conditioned oil cooks foods faster at lower temperatures and reduces absorption into foods, resulting in a healthier, tastier fried food.
HOW TO USE THE GOLDEN FRY TECH (GFT) PLATE?
Until summer of 2011, GFT plates have been used in small quantities in Japan, due to the limited quantities available for purchase. LTH Corporation launched in August 2011 a mass production facilities for the GFT, which significantly reduced costs and increased the availability of product to customers worldwide.
“In this current age of ecology, it is necessary to greatly reduce our excessive use of oil. Moreover, because of today’s health consciousness, people are demanding quality in the fried foods they choose. Our Golden Fry Tech healthy ecological plate is drawing attention as a product that meets both of those needs. We have patented it internationally and is made with proprietary technology no one can imitate, so we expect it to make a strong impact on markets worldwide” said Koji Tomita of LTH Corporation
Latest posts by raindeocampo (see all)
- Philippines Got 5 Nominations to the 27th World Travel Awards - October 20, 2020
- SURE NA! Kris Aquino is the Brand Ambassador for the Shopee 11.11-12.12 Big Christmas Sale - October 20, 2020
- LOOK: Miss Universe Philippines’ Christelle Abello is 2021 Ginebra Calendar Girl - October 20, 2020