The technology promises to equip its entire product line including entry-level models with exciting features that Pinoys all-over crave for in a phone.
- All Torque MEDIA series phone has an expandable external memory of up to 32GB as compared to the mere 2GB of its rivaling foreign competitors.
- All Torque MEDIA series phone has a 3.5mm Headset Jack at bay for audio enthusiasts who wants nothing but the best of sound quality as they can now plug in their preferred pair of headphones.
- Another improved function in the Torque MEDIA series phone is Customization. End users can personalize not only their wallpapers or ringtones, but also their message tones & SIM names (since it is dual SIM, it is confusing to just see SIM1 or SIM2) set to each specific operator names.
- All Torque MEDIA series phone has an SMS Sent items folder.
- All Torque MEDIA series phone has a standard Video Recording capability alongside a camera as this feature is normally not present in other brands’ low tier devices.
With this add-on standard features, Torque MEDIA series phone really makes communication more affordable and convenient for the consumers.
At present, Torque offers the following models in the market: D5 (799), D9 (888), DQ10 TV (1,199), DTV20 (1,299), i18 FAD (1,799), i77 CLICK (1,999) and the DROIDZ FLASH (3,699).
Last December 10 at the Le Pavillon in Pasay City, TORQUE Media launches its new product lines which showcases two new models under the Torque MEDIA Technology…the Most Affordable E2 and the All-In-1 Capacitive Touch i78 Stream.
E2 fits the consumer who simply wants to enjoy his/her dual roles in life – dual SIM. Its features a large 1.8” 65K color display, multimedia player, FM radio, loud speaker, FM radio with headset, Sent items folder, and Micro-SD up to 32GB. Bluetooth is a plus for those who want to transfer data. All this for just P688!
The All-In-1 i78 Stream comes with a large 4.0” HVGA display, capacitive touchscreen, 320X480 Widget-based UI, and a dual mode text input of QWERTY and keypad. You can use surf the net using the Wi-Fi and be connected using its WAP 2.0/ GPRS/ MMS/ STK. The i78 Stream also includes Mobile TV, Bluetooth, FM radio, and a multimedia player.
orque’s New DROIDZ Flex Technology for Android now ushers in to provide faster, more powerful yet affordable android devices for the demanding Filipino users who wants more out of Android technology with the DROIDZ Series: DROIDZ Sport, DROIDZ Force, DROIDZ Atom, DROIDZ Blast, DROIDZ Motion, DROIDZ Life, DROIDZ Portal & DROIDZ Ultimate.
DROIDZ SPORT and DROIDZ FORCE
For the budget-conscious Dual SIM Android lovers, Torque offers the compact DROIDZ Sport and 9.5mm-slim DROIDZ Force with Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and runs at 1GHZ CPU. What’s do remarkable here are the screen sizes as DROIDZ Sport features an efficient 3.5” HVGA 480×320 Capacitive Touch Display while DROIDZ Force features a bigger 4.0” WVGA 800×480 Capacitive Touch Display. DROIDZ Sport having 512MB ROM and 256 RAM while Droidz Force using 512 MB ROM and 512 MB RAM. These two models are Dual SIM, 3MP camera, goes with 3.5mm stereo headset, FM radio, multimedia player, Wi-Fi/Bluetooth, G-sensor and internet connection via JAVA/EDGE.
DROIDZ ATOM, DROIDZ BLAST, DROIDZ MOTION and DROIDZ LIFE
Seeking for More Powerful & Faster Processing DROIDZ? Torque answers this market demand with 4 new Dual SIM-Dual Core DROIDZ Smartphones. All the series models run at 1GHz Dual Core CPU with 4GB ROM and 512MB RAM. Its superior interface uses the advanced Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS, has Multi-Touch Zoom, 3.5mm stereo headset, FM radio, Micro-USB port, Light/Proximity/Gravity Sensors. Enjoy Global Roaming & Faster Connectivity as the series models support 3.5G HSDPA 850/900/1900/2100MHz at DL 7.2Mbps/UL 5.76Mbps, Quadband GSM/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900MHz. All models support Dual cameras with 8-megapixel rear with LED Flash and VGA front camera. Other features include Wi-Fi/Bluetooth, Wi-Fi Tethering, GPS and AGPS Support.
Choose among the newest Large Display Pinoy DROIDZ series: the affordable DROIDZ Atom with 4.0” WVGA 800×480 Capacitive Touch, or the corporate DROIDZ Blast with 4.7” qHD 960×540 Capacitive Touch, or the Note-like DROIDZ Motion with 5.3” qHD 960×540 Capacitive Touch, or the massive DROIDZ Life with 6.0” FWVGA 854×480 Capacitive Touch.
What Torque is more excited to launch is its DROIDZ Portal and DROIDZ Ultimate Tablets. These two models have Call and Text features, JAVA/SMS/MMS capabilities, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi Tethering, GPS and AGPS Support, 3.5mm stereo headset jack, Micro-USB port, and Light/Proximity/Gravity Sensors.
DROIDZ Portal runs at 1GHZ Dual Core CPU with 4GB ROM and 512 RAM. With its 7.0” WSVGA 1024×600 Capacitive Touchscreen, and a multi-touch zoom, users will sure to enjoy Droidz Portal’s interface that uses Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean). Users will also be delighted with its speed and bandwidth as it uses HSDPA 7.2Mbps/HSUPA 5.76 Mbps and 3.5G HSDPA 850/900/2100MHZ. Droidz Portal also features dual cameras with its rear camera using 8-megapixel with LED Flash while its front uses VGA camera.
DROIDZ Ultimate powered by 1GHZ Dual Core CPU with 8GB ROM, and 1GB RAM, It also uses HSDPA 7.2Mbps/HSUPA 5.76 Mbps and 3.5G HSDPA 850/900/1900/2100MHZ. Enjoy Droidz Ultimate with its Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean), 9.7” XGA 1024×768 capacitive Touchscreen, multi-touch zoom, dual cameras with 8-megapixel rear camera and 2-megapixel for the front camera, plus it has HDMI capability.
Latest posts by raindeocampo (see all)
- Acer Unveils Latest Line of Consumer Laptops with 11th Gen Intel Core + Iris Xe Graphics - October 27, 2020
- Little Mix New Single “Sweet Melody” Debuts on Top of the iTunes Philippines Song Chart - October 27, 2020
- Better Normal Wellness Solutions at the Sante Fitness Lab (SFL) Fitness & Sports Performance Training Center - October 27, 2020