If you think that the only way to give your car that ‘out of the showroom’ glow is to regularly take it to a shop for washing and waxing, then you are not wrong. But, it is also true that it doesn’t take a “professional” to make a car look fantastic – washing, waxing and buffing aren’t exactly rocket science. All you need is some premium car care products and you’re set to go.
AUTO-GARD is one of the best known premium brands in car care here in the Philippines. It is also significantly more affordable than other brands which makes it the best choice for all types of cars. Auto-Gard’s line is also one of the most complete on the market.
If you’re too busy to wash and wax your vehicle as often as you want to, you can use Auto-Gard’s Carnauba enriched Wash and Wax, and cut the time you need for washing and waxing by half. If you have a new car, and you want to keep it sparkling, Auto-Gard’s Carnauba Car Wax and Carwash Shampoo make a perfect combination. If you have an older car with a lot of scratches and imperfections, use Auto-Gard Color Glaze with Carnauba and Scratch Remover to smooth over the flaws and restore some of your car’s former glory. Using Auto-Gard’s Chamois Cloth and sponge can save you a lot of time and energy, as well as help preserve your car’s finish.
|Car Wash Shampoo||100 ml.||39.75|
|Wash and Wax||100 ml.||44.75|
|Carnauba Car Wax||100 ml.||59.75|
|Scratch Remover||100 ml.||64.75|
|Paint Protector||100 ml.||109.75|
|Color Glaze (Red)||100 ml.||109.75|
|Color Glaze (Black/ Silver)||100 ml.||99.75|
|Tire Black||120 ml.||64.75|
|Rain Repellent||100 ml.||99.75|
Auto-Gard is available at all Ace hardware and Handyman outlets, at prices you are sure to find surprisingly affordable for premium US made products.
I was recently introduced to the brand more than a week ago through an intimate meeting over dinner at TGI Fridays with the people from MILES & LEVELS PHILIPPINES, INC. A young and dynamic organization that specializes in the marketing of consumer and industrial products which includes AUTO-GUARD, SUN GARD, KOMY, HIGH FIVE and HANNSTAPE.
We have an old DELICA van at home that I call ‘Old Rusty.’ Although that van has a lot of issues and mood swings, it has never let us down during long trips. However, there hasn’t been any plans for trips in the past Months so old rusty’s on her hibernation phase for the moment.
Miles and Levels gave us some samples of Auto-Gard products for us to try and I was really excited to try it out on our van. I also asked some friends to try out the Auto-Gard products on their cars and will share to you their experiences and mine as well on my next post soon.
I have some good news for you as well!
10 (ten) lucky rainCHECK followers will receive 1 (one) AUTO-GARD Gift Pack each -
- Auto Gard Car Shampoo
- Auto Gard Rain Repellant
- Auto Gard Carnauba Car Wax
- Auto Gard Premium Chamois
1. LIKE rainCHECK on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/checktherain
2. LIKE Miles & Levels Philippines on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/milesandlevels
3. Share this post on Facebook – Use the FB Share button below this post (don’t forget to tag rainCHECK and Miles & Levels Philippines)
4. Answer: What rainy day car care tips can you share to first time car owners? – Post it as a comment on this post.
1. Five (5) Auto-Gard Gift Packs will be awarded to those who gave the best ‘Rainy Day Car Care Tip’ (Most Interesting and Amusing). – The collection of car care tips will be featured on a rainCHECK blogpost after the contest.
2. Five (5) Auto-Gard Gift Packs will be raffled off manually (old school fishbowl type) to the remaining non-winning entries. A video of the draw will be posted on the rainCHECK FB page.
3. Winners will be announced here on this post and notified/tagged via the rainCHECK FB page.
4. This contest are for those who have Mega Manila mailing/delivery addresses only. Prizes will be delivered.
5. Contest runs until August 15, 2012