I love Christmas!
For one thing, I get to check out some cool toys and playthings that I wouldn’t actually buy without trying it first. This one is a gift my son got from a Tita. 🙂
MONOPOLY DEAL by Parker Brothers.
I’ve played the board game – different versions of it. Played the local imitations like ‘Millionaires Game’ as well as the on line game – but I have never tried the MONOPOLY DEAL CARD GAME. So this is a real treat.
MONOPOLY DEAL is for kids ages 8 and up, great for 2 to 5 players only and one game may last up to 15 minutes.
What’s in the Box?
The box contains 110 DEAL CARDS and Instructions.
Object of the Game?
Be the first player to collect 3 full, different colored property sets.
How to Start?
Shuffle the cards and deal 5 to each player. Put the rest in a draw pile in the center. The youngest player starts and play continues clockwise.
On Your Turn:
Take 2 Cards from the draw pile.
Lay up to 3 Cards from your hand. Put them face up in front of you in any combination of the following ways:
- Put Money or Action cards into your bank pile.
- Lay a property card, displayed face up. Never into your bank pile.
- Play an Action Card. Follow the instructions on the card and play it into the center.
If you have more than 7 cards in your hand, at the end of your turn, discard the extra cards. If you have no cards left, pick up 5 (not 2) from the draw pile at the start of your turn.
Never put the cards back into your hand!
Do not pay with cards from your hand.
Change is not given.
You don’t pay if you don’t have properties or money in front of you.
MONOPOLY DEAL CARD GAME is a fast paced version of the board game and great for small group. It’s equally exciting but played at a fraction of the time.
It cost a little more than 300 pesos at Toy stores nationwide.
Latest posts by raindeocampo (see all)
- Tips on How to Make The Clear Upgrade in Your Home Workout Routine - September 26, 2020
- Gretchen Ho Leads “Girl Talk” Web Special for World Vision’s “1000 Girls” Campaign - September 26, 2020
- Noix Gear Apparel and Accessories Are Now Available at ShoppeUrbia - September 25, 2020