Answer: TOKYO CAFE
Though the cafe exudes a unique Japanese image, the food is a mixture of first-class Western, Japanese and European dishes for a price that is very much reasonable. This differentiate Tokyo Cafe from regular coffee shops and traditional Japanese restaurants.
I recently went there with fellow bloggers and got to taste some of their wonderful dishes. I’ll have to say up front that their coffee – specially their signature drink ‘TOKYO ICE’ is excellently blended and well prepared. I love it!
Because it’s still a Japanese coffee shop and restaurant, I opted to taste their ‘Ten-Ju’ which is basically deep fried shrimp tempura on steamed rice with a salad sidings, so that I can compare it to the taste of other tempura brands that I’ve already tasted.
Again this dish is also great, crunchy and tasty outer covering and the shrimp is cooked just right.
We were then introduced to Ms. Kate Paredes, Marketing Manager of iFoods Exchange Incorporated who then introduced Mr. Atsushi Yoshizawa, a native of Tokyo who is also the brain and life force of Tokyo Cafe.
Aside from Metro Manila, Tokyo Cafe also has a branch in Xiamen, Peoples Republic of China.
Tokyo Cafe came from the company that also brought us excellent dining experiences from a variety of unique restaurants like Stackers, Peri-Peri, Kogi and Parmigiano.
A bit of a trivia for all of you about Tokyo Cafe:
- Tokyo Cafe has all-in-all 7 branches, 6 of which is in Metro Manila.
- Their first branch is the SM Mall of Asia branch.
- Their newest branch is the NAIA 3 Terminal branch.
- Tokyo Cafe serves ‘TAPSILOG’ breakfast dishes only at their GoHotel branch
Future plans: Well, according to Ms. Paredes Tokyo Cafe will be open for franchising starting next year. They also plan to introduce more exciting dessert dishes and some kid’s meals in the following months.
Latest posts by raindeocampo (see all)
- Four Snack Hacks For Eating While Traveling - June 20, 2019
- How to Project Success and Confidence with McJim Classic Leather Accessories - June 20, 2019
- Philam Life Now Offers Health and Protection Benefits From 0 to 100 Years Old - June 20, 2019