The ambiance of 7th High had a futuristic theme – the only thing missing is a Howard Stark figure (Tony Stark aka Iron Man’s Father) explaining ‘The World of Tomorrow.’ (please refer to Captain America 2011 Movie) 🙂
In the middle of the performance, the center screen was utilized to creatively launch and orient the guests with BPI CARDS WONDERWORLD.
Staying true to the theme of the night, BPI introduced the new concept by someone playing as a female computer image on the screen which reminded me of the 80’s Max headroom – maybe she’s the daughter hehe 🙂
Here’s a summary of what BPI Wonderworld is all about:
- BPI eCredit Card, the first-ever virtual credit card exclusively designed for online shopping, BPI MasterCard cardholders enjoy greater peace of mind when shopping online. Because it is a companion card of the BPI Express Credit MasterCard variants— Blue, Gold, Edge, Petron and Skymiles—it uses a different card number with its own sub-limit that cardholders can set and adjust as they need it.
- My ePrepaid card—a no-hassle, no-approval-required, reloadable prepaid card that empowers its holders to buy whatever they want from the widest selection of MasterCard-affiliated online shopping sites without having to worry about submitting documents or maintaining a balance.
- www.BPICards.com, an interactive website where one can obtain up-to-date information on BPI cards features, promotions, and other items of interest to cardholders.
- DealMania.ph, a deal-buying site exclusive to BPI cardholders which is featured on the main page of BPICards.com. It gives up-to-date information on ongoing sales and promos from partner restaurants, hotels, wellness establishments, and many others more.
As part of the event, media, bloggers and guests were given a chance to win special prizes for live posting and tagging. Five Blackberry Phones were given away and 10 bloggers received 1,000 pesos shopping credits.
Congratulations to Rey Belen (of Reybelen.com and GirlandBoyThing.com) and Darwin Cayetano who each won a new Blackberry Phone.
Here are the winners of the 1,000 pesos shopping credits:
The party immediately started after the announcement of winners – it’s an open bar so it’s really a party!!! 🙂
And here are some borrowed photos that includes yours truly from the camera of Rey Belen (Thanks bro!) Visit his blog at ReyBelen.com:
BPI really know how to throw a party! 🙂
Bloggers received their PR kits through a BPI baller Id Bands (usb) and their very own ‘my ePrepaid Master Cards’. Here’s mine:
Thanks to Ms. Rhea Grace Dela Cruz and Ms. Mhel Ignacio for the invitation. Visit her blogs at:
Latest posts by raindeocampo (see all)
- Netflix Announces Entry of 21 Studio Ghibli Films in their Library - January 20, 2020
- BRIA HOMES | Ang Pambansang Pabahay ng Pilipinas Announces Grand Open House Schedules - January 18, 2020
- ZEN Rooms Moves its Headquarters to the Philippines - January 18, 2020