Have you ever wondered why there are a lot of spas around right now? -Ten years ago the word spa doesn’t even existed to a majority of the population. In the book “The Next Trillion”, world-renowned economist Paul Zane Pilzer explains why consumers during this decade will turn away from consuming more material goods and instead seek to achieve internal self-improvement—healthier foods, vitamins, nutritional supplements and fitness programs. An exhilarating vision of health and fitness—true wellness that is far more than skin deep. The year 2011 – 2020 will be known as the decade of the Great Wellness Revolution!
And now we’re seeing a lot of snack items taking the Wellness Revolution route. But is there really a thing called a ‘healthy snack’ nowadays?
We used to equate chips with hi sodium (salt), hi fat (cholesterol) and hi MSG content food that has little or zero nutritional value however extremely flavorful. In other words, JUNK FOODS.
Then came chips that has added some DOH (Department of Health) approved vitamin contents and chips that are fiber-rich and good for this and that.
But I told myself if there’s going to be a healthy snack chips I would want mine to contain Soya. I am a huge fan of Soya, that’s why when those vanilla and chocolate flavored soy drinks became available at 7-11, I instantly became one of their frequent customer.
SOYA – Soya bean or the Soy bean is a legume widely grown for its edible bean, an oilseed that has a lot of wonderful uses and is well-known as a source of complete protein.
The Health Benefits of Soya
- It contains Proteins, Carbohydrates, Fat, Vitamin A, Thiamine, Niacin, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron, Phosphorus and Potassium
- It is easily digested and great for growing kids for proper growth and development (hence, the ‘taho’ morning rituals)
- It has a very high lecithin content that is excellent for mental fatigue, lowering cholesterol levels and preventing other degenerative diseases.
- It contains a high level of linoleic and linolenic acid (unsaturated fatty acids) which is great for general heart health.
- Soya is also great for maintaining a healthy skin and body composition.
- It is also great for people with Diabetes.
Serving Size: 25grams
Serving Size per container 2
Amount Per Serving:
Calories from fat: 35grams
Total Fat: 4grams(6%)
Sodium: 40mg (2%)
Carbohydrates: 16g (5%)
Dietary Fiber: 2g (8%)
Protein: 4g (8%)
- No MSG content – CHECKED
- No Trans Fat – CHECKED
- Non GMO product – CHECKED
- Halal Certified – CHECKED
Latest posts by raindeocampo (see all)
- CoViD19-Free Bills Payment Using The GCash App - March 31, 2020
- Fitness Videos To Watch To Get You Back Into Shape at Home - March 30, 2020
- How to Attract Talents with Home-Based Jobs - March 30, 2020