Aging is a natural process that is mainly determined by the genes.
Our immune system plays a large role in the aging process with its operation center located in the thymus gland. When this gland begins to fail, our immune system also fails and our body becomes more susceptible to many diseases.
To put it in simple terms aging is a normal body process and like in all things, our body has its life span – and usually lifespans are fairly dependent on how we take care of our body. People in the old times has a longer life span than people today. This is true because, back then when the earth is still young, there are few pollutants and everything was done naturally. There were no instant meals, hairsprays, automobiles that emits dangerous fumes, preservatives, dangerous pesticides and other toxic elements that degrades the environment and eventually its inhabitants.
Add to it the stress of daily life and work and the harmful effects of the sun’s rays.
All of these things speeds up the aging process.
There are 3 things we must take into consideration if we want to make our aging process take its normal course (slower than what is expected):
- Right Food (Organic, Toxin-Free and Balanced)
- Rest (Quality sleep, stress-free relaxing moments, moderation and meditation)
- Exercise (Daily)
If we are not getting enough of these three (3) important requirements, then, I can be 100% sure that we will not reach the age of 50 without having any form of degenerative illnesses.
The real culprits of aging are what we call “FREE RADICALS” – these produces molecular crossings in cells which are directly responsible for skin and tissue hardening which causes brittle and wrinkled skin. Free radicals tend to destroy and disintegrate cells, proteins, and tissues, as well as the heart of the cell, the DNA, by the process called OXIDATION.
Free Radicals are produced by Ultra Violet rays from the sun, by the normal metabolism of certain fats, toxins and by pollutants.
Free Radicals also affects cerebral cells causing old age diseases such as the loss of memory, depression, insomnia, sexual impotency, arteriosclerosis, etc.
Here are a few tips on how we can slow down the aging process while waiting for someone to discover the ‘Fountain of Youth.’:
- Stay away from vices (cigarettes, alcohol, etc.) and food that are full of preservatives.
- Have a balance diet of food that are rich in Soluble Fiber which are found in oats, fruits and vegetables.
- Consume at least 5 servings of organic fruits and vegetables everyday. These helps detoxify the body and supply it with the nutrition that it needs.
- And remember that longevity is acquired when a series of factors comes together, such as: acquired diet, exercise, low stress, well-genetics, well-being and good health.
Lastly, If the cause of aging is OXIDATION brought about by Free Radicals – the natural course of action is staying away from the natural causes of Free Radicals which is Air, Food and the Sun. And since we will not be able to do that- because we need all three to survive. The other method is decreasing the effects of Free Radicals and reversing the effects of Oxidation through powerful Anti-Oxidants.
Here are some natural products where we can get the most powerful and most effective concoctions of anti-oxidants:
Aloe Berry Nectar (with apples and cranberries)
- Super Antioxidant
- Excellent source of Vitamin C and Proanthocyanidins (Antioxidants)
- Contains flavonoids like Pectin (natural remedy for nausea/digestion aid)
- Skin Health
- Urinary Tract/Kidney Cleanser
- Also good for all kinds of Asthma
Forever Pomesteen Power
Contents: Pomegranate, Pear, Mangosteen, Raspberry, Blackberry, Blueberry and Grape Seed Extract
- rich in beneficial Xanthones
- most powerful anti-oxidant drink with the highest ORAC (oxygen radical absorbance capacity)
- also rich in Vitamin C
- anti-stress/ anti-aging /vitality and energy
Forever Royal Jelly
- rich in vitamins ACDE + B Complex + amino Acids
- High in protein
- Stress buster
- Anti Aging
Forever Nature’s 18
- Green Bean
- Red Bell Pepper
*healthy immune system, joint, circulation, digestion, blood pressure
Absorbent C (with Oat Bran)
- Natural anti-oxidant
- healthy skin
- Stress buster
- healthy immune system
Contains 2 types of Ginseng, Golden Chia, Vitamin C, Calcium and Soy
- Powerful anti-oxidant
- healthy circulation
- increase stamina and endurance
Forever Garlic Thyme
- Powerful anti-oxidant
- for healthy circulation
- natural antibiotic (“russian penicillin)
- for coughs and colds
Forever Fields of Green
- Barley Grass
- Wheat Grass
*contains life giving chlorophyll
Forever Lycium Plus (with Lycium and licorice)
- Poweful anti oxidant
- healthy skin and complexion and eyes
- rich in phytonutrients
- Kidney and Liver cleanser
Contains Vitamins A C E, Zinc, Copper, Bilberry Extract, Cysteine, Marigold Extract (lutein, zeaxanthin), Astaxanthin, Resveratrol
- supports macular health
- great anti-oxidant